The NGANJ Scholarship Program - In order to recognize the members and families of the NGANJ for achievement and outstanding citizenship, we have a strong history of giving scholarships to our Regular Commissioned and Warrant Officer members and their Spouses, Children and Grandchildren. Applications are being accepted from 6 January through 21 February from eligible applicants. Click on the scholarship program link below for more information and the application to apply!
The NGANJ Awards Program - In order to recognize distinguished members of the NGANJ for feats of exceptional performance, valor and outstanding leadership, the NGANJ works with senior leaders to identify and reward these individuals with acclamation and a token of appreciation.
All awards listed below are for Calendar Year 2019 (Jan 18- Dec 18). ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NLT 7 February 2020. Please send to Michael Daly Michael.R.Daly10.email@example.com through your MSC.
The following is a list of awards:
- The President’s Award
- Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate of Appreciation
- NGANJ Service Award – BG Bob Dutko Award
- Outstanding Company Grade Officer – Army (O1-O3)
- Outstanding Company Grade Officer – Air (O1-O3)
- Gerard Trophy – Air (any fixed wing pilot)
- Gerard Trophy Army (any rotary wing pilot)
- McCarthy Award – CW3-CW5
- McCarthy Award – WO1-CW2
- Williams Award (Any Rank)